Your Addiction Is Expensive.
Withdraw from drugs and alcohol at zero to little cost. We take most insurance policies.
"I am so grateful to PBI for jumpstarting my recovery. Recovery is not easy, but I can say from the bottom of my heart and my soul that it is worth it everyday. The fact that my family talks to me and genuinely enjoys having me around is nothing short of a miracle. I am so grateful that PBI gave me a chance to give myself a chance at a new life."
- Taylor V.
- Receive a free addiction evaluation and insurance check
- Find out within minutes if you can get treatment at zero cost
- Start treatment in under 24 hours
Why Detox With Us?
- Care could cost you $0.
- We accept most insurances and offer private pay options.
- We’re experienced ‒ more than 11,000 individuals have received care through our network.
- You’ll receive medication to help manage your discomfort.
- You’ll be comfortable – more than 90% of our clients would recommend us to friends and family.
- You’ll receive Gold Star care – we’ve been nationally accredited for patient treatment.
- Your privacy is respected.
- Avoid distractions at our destination facilities or stay close to home at local treatment centers.
Learn in under ONE hour if your treatment could be at zero cost to you with your insurance.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Family Systems
- Solution-Focused Therapy
- Experiential Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Gender-Specific Group Therapy
- Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy (REBT)
- Family Programming
- Sober Activity Process Groups
- Nutritionist Services
- Psychoeducational Group
- 12-Step Fellowship Groups
- SMART Recovery®
- Relapse Prevention
- Life Skills Coaching
- Client Care Coordination
- Dual Diagnosis
- SMART Recovery® Emotion Regulation Techniques
- Psychological Evaluation
- EMDR Therapy
Request a Free, Confidential Evaluation
All Delphi facilities have achieved the Gold Seal of Approval® from the Joint Commission.
These are real photos of people who have received treatment at a Delphi facility. Palm Beach Institute is a Delphi facility.